In this episode of the David Spisak show, we get a first-hand look at one of David’s free, weekly coaching calls behind the curtain. Each coaching call includes people from all over the world. Some are entrepreneurs, others are solopreneurs. There are managers and franchise owners — some work in the clergy and nonprofits and come from all different walks of life.
During each call, David sits with members of the call to share his entrepreneurial experiences, growth experiences, and failures and adversities — the things he’s had to overcome and the lessons he’s learned along the way.
In this episode, David asks the question: whose life are you living? Sure, that may sound ridiculous at face value, but as David begins to peel back the onion layers, it becomes clear that many of us are holding ourselves to someone else’s standards or expectations. We are projecting what others expect of ourselves or chasing their definition of success without realizing that’s what we are doing.
Throughout this episode, you’ll hear from real group members on the David Spisak coaching call. You’ll hear their resolve and commitment to take their lives to the next level and identify what they truly want to achieve.
Join the free coaching call with David Spisak:
- DM the word “coach” to @spisakd on Instagram OR
- Visit https://linktr.ee/spisakd for all our links
- Updates here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/davidspisakscommunity/
Like this show? Please leave us a rating and review where you’re listening right now!
- 🎧 Subscribe on Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-david-spisak-show/id1602552929
- 🔊 Subscribe on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/6oPjFeHfnxNXPTHXxNwIsm?si=4fc3f546d07a4679
Connect with David Spisak for even more life-changing content: